Gerardo Cólera hat Erfahrung im Bereich Immobilien- und Finanzrecht. Er hat an zahlreichen Immobilientransaktionen teilgenommen (einschließlich der Beratung bei dem Erwerb und der Finanzierung diverser Objekte, deren Due-Diligence sowie bei der Abfassung von Gewerbemietverträgen). Gerardo hat auch Erfahrung im Bereich Gesellschafts- und Handelsrecht, sowie Zivilprozesssverfahren mit Schwerpunkt auf Streitigkeiten betreffend Verträge im Bankbereich.
Bevor er sich sdh – Rechtsanwälte anschloss, arbeitete er bei Gómez-Acebo & Pombo und Uría Menéndez (Madrid).
Gerardo hat einen Juraabschluss cum laude und ein Zertifikat in Wirtschaftswissenschaften von der Universität Pontificia Comillas (ICADE).
Er spricht Spanisch, Englisch und Deutsch.
Among his expertise the following cases may be stressed:
- on a € 44 M mortgage-backed loan for the refinancing of the acquisition financing on a trophy building at Gran Vía (Madrid) by a spv of TRIUVA, along with its legal due diligence.
- on a € 37,8 M mortgage-backed loan for the refinancing of the acquisition financing of a retail park located in Tarrasa (Barcelona) by Real IS, along with its legal due diligence.
- on a € 18,7 M mortgage-backed loan to refinance the acquisition of a high street retail unit located in Barcelona (Plaza de Cataluña) by a SPV of the Lux fund Best Value Europe II (BMO group), along with the legal due diligence of the property.
- on the due diligence of an office building located in Barcelona and a € 9,8 million mortgage secured loan to Real IS for its acquisition.
- on the due diligence of the shopping centre „Gran Plaza 2“ located in Madrid, let to more than 175 tenants, and a € 180 million mortgage secured syndicated loan to La Sociedad General Inmobiliaria de España, S.A. for its refinancing.
- on the due diligence of an appr. 1,200 sqm large bank branch office in „Complejo Canalejas“ (Madrid), let to Banco Santander, and an appr. € 13 million mortgage secured loan to Warburg HIH for its acquisition.
Group Regal, on a 12 years lease agreement for the La Mola hotel (Barcelona), the tenant being Chateauform to supersede Hilton.
LCN Capital Partners, on the due diligence and acquisition plus acquisition finance via share deal of a hotel in Alcudia for € 67 million from a local investor (discontinued).
Münchener Hypothekenbank eG
- on the due diligence of two retail units located in the Lanbarren retail park, let to Mercadona and Brico Depot, to be acquired by a SPV of IM Savills European Retail Fund and on a € 8 million mortgage-backed loan to be made to said SPV.
- on the due diligence of a 35,000 sqm large warehouse located in Valdemoro (Madrid), let to El Corte Inglés and Bricor, to be acquired by a SPV of the German KVG “Institutional Investment Partners”, and on a € 9,67 M mortgage-backed acquisition facility, along with a package of other securities for its acquisition.
- on the due diligence of two warehouses (aggregate surface: 35,000 sqm) located in Leganés (Madrid), let to Cadyssa and XPO Logistics, to be acquired by UBS from Invesco, and on a € 16 M mortgage-backed acquisition facility, along with a package of other securities for its acquisition.
- on the due diligence of the shopping center “Metromar” (Seville), to be acquired by Schroders from UBS, and on a € 23,35 M mortgage-backed acquisition facility, along with a package of other securities for its acquisition.
- on the due diligence of two logistic warehouses in Plaza (Zaragoza) let to Mercadona and Kühne und Nagel, to be acquired by Savills Investment Management from Ibercaja, and on a € 9,5 M mortgage-backed facility, along with a package of other securities for its acquisition.
- on the due diligence of a 75,000 sqm logistic warehouse located in Alcalá de Henares (Madrid) let to Amazon, and on a € 39,2 M loan made to a SPV of Patrizia for its refinancing.
Principal, on the acquisition from a SPV of Goldman Sachs of a leasehold right over the office building „Torre Llacuna“, located in Barcelona (distrito 22@), for appr. € 39 million.
Teachers Henderson, on the sale to Art Invest of a shopping centre located in Getafe, Madrid.